Selasa, 23 November 2010

So happy!


I took a week leave because i got this typhoid. Should i be sad? Quite. But i feel most fortunate than that. I can glued to my bed all week, excluding the first three nights with high fever of course. I may be sick, but so grateful also :)

i sleep until 9 am.
Breakfast while browsing for an hour. Then sleep again. Woke up at 1pm, then lunch and browsing until 3pm.

Then i found this blog... of three awesome ladies :)

They just make me feel proud of myself, to wear hijab. To be honest, i still can't find my favorite style of hijab. I like something simple yet stylish and effortless. And they made me realize, there's so many things i can do about my style.

Alhamdulillah i found it. Gonna put their blog on my blog lists! Thanks gurls! ;P

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar