Selasa, 14 Desember 2010

My First Motivator


Who's the person behind the 14th of November? The person who lifted up my guts to wear hijab? The person that 'convinced' me that i can wear hijab in other style than the conservative? Of course, she is. A woman with a lot of fancier. A woman with modernity. Maybe she's one of your muse too ;)


courtesy of: highjaja.blogspot.com


I found her blog, Style Covered, and her tutorials in You Tube. Afterward, i felt so certain, that i can wear hijab with more style. After i read her almost entire blog, then i started to search more modern hijabers.

May Allah always bless you with happiness Hana Tajima :)

2 komentar:

  1. oh, I'm inspired by her too!
    I love her 'not so neat' and effortless style.
    Very inspiring

    BalasHapus
  2. yess..effortless style creates effortless beauty isn't it? :)

    BalasHapus