Senin, 28 Maret 2011

By Milcah


Two toned scarf: Milcah 30k
Grey dress: Milcah 125k

Actually, i'm not that comfortable to put my own picture in my blog. But today, i really want to show what i bought last week and last few months from Milcah.

I bought them both from Milcah's garage sale. It doesn't mean that those are second hand stuffs, but they had small damage that didn't passed the quality standard of Milcah. So Othine (Milcah's designer) didn't sell them on the market.

Lucky me, eh.. us, Othine's friend who has this priviledge :D
Thanks Othine!

2 komentar:

  1. cute dress & scarf!! lucky you to get them in such a bargain.. colek2 dong klo ada lg hehe :D

    BalasHapus
  2. hm, you should come to my office then..hari ini dia rencananya mau bikin garage sale kaftan, hehehe..

    BalasHapus