Rabu, 10 Agustus 2011

30 Mosques in 30 Days

Unfortunately, its not my project :)
But a project of maybe many of moslems around the world. And today, i found one from Indonesia. The called themselves PinkMosques. You can find them in twitter @PinkMosques.

From their twitter account we will directly lead to their blog, pinkmosques.com. I read one story that touched my heart and almost made my tears burst. It was a story of a small mosque in Old Town. With its mini size and people who struggling to protect it from destructive developer. And a story of muallaf couple that sell cookies on the street.

“Every time I hear Adzan, my arms shuddered!” She said while rubbing her arms.
Those two sentences that almost made my tears drop. Yes, you should follow their twitter and read their blog. Its so inspiring, yet it made me feel so small..as i don't know much about mosques around my neighborhood.

Their twitter also lead me to another blog http://30mosques.com/
Now we are talking about real project to visit 30 mosques in 30 days around the world. Subhanallah. They got my body shivered by reading their blog. And i keep holding my tears from dropping just by looking at their pictures.

Isn't it wonderful that you can added more knowledge about mosques only by reading a blog? 30 mosques! Subhanallah..may Allah blessed them much..and keep giving those people and also three women who made Pink Mosques health and happiness because they have inspired many people.

Subhanallah... :')




Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar