Senin, 29 Agustus 2011

Choco Bread Schotel :D

At the end of Ramadhan, my Mom is getting exhausted of cook our meals. Well yeah..because my caterer stops from August 24th, me and hubby eat at moms for sahur. And because of holiday started from last week, we are also break the fast at my Mom's.

Yesterday we had a moment. My Mom didn't cook for tajil and dinner. So i fried 'pok-pok' a poultry product from Fiesta for tajil. My dad bought packs of Hoka-Hoka Bento for dinner.

At that time i realized how exhausted is my Mom.
So i decided to made Choco Bread Schotel for tajil today. I got the recipe from Bara Pattiradjawane's book..its so simple and only took 45 minutes from preparing to serving :))




I think my Mom is quite happy with the result. She asked me to make it again sometime :))

posted from Bloggeroid

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar