Sabtu, 13 Agustus 2011

Friends and Conversation

Sometimes, you hurt people without realizing it. Sometimes, the one you valued the most is the one that you ignored too much.
Sometimes chances could hurt people in a way that you never expect it to be.
Sometimes, something that appears are mostly can't explain the truth behind it.

It's for you, my friend who feels lonely, i am sorry. Deeply sorry. I didn't mean to leave you in your times of sorrow. I'll make it up to you next time..

It's for you, my friend who have found another nice people to be with, don't worry too much. Befriends with people is your right, and you have also rights to be happy.

And i'm glad i had the conversation with you, so we know how are we doing each other nowadays. The one that we don't usually get nowadays.

I'm glad i have you guys..and never think about anything else that don't matter. Just to keep us sane..

Let's moving on and enjoy the ride :))

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar